[Heath] SB-500 for sale

Carl carl.ytt at reagan.com
Mon Nov 4 22:58:32 EST 2019

Hi Doug,

Saw your ad and want to purchase the Sb-500.  Is it still available?

Hello all,

   I have a VERY nice SB-500 for sale.  I acquired it in a large group of
Heathkit stuff and I have other gear for 2 meters so I don't need it.  It is
in excellent condition.  I would give it an easy 9 out of 10.  I have not
tested it myself so I can't make any statements on its operating condition.
I do have the original manual which is included.  I think it is set for 10
meter IF operation at present.  This is probably one of the most rare pieces
in the SB series.  $175 plus shipping.

Doug  W4DAS

Best regards

Carl Ytterberg