[Heath] Heath US Amateur band chart (For Sale)

Chris Burkey wd8eeq at comcast.net
Mon Sep 30 16:39:23 EDT 2019

Hello, I am new to this Heathkit list.I was sent a link from my friend Bob
(W8LRC) who uses it regularly.

I have a nice "HEATH" (US Amateur Band Chart)  I'd like to list for sale on
this site.  (See Picture Attached)

I believe it was printed/offered in the 80's.When Heathkit was still in
business.

I'd like entertain "OFFERS"  if that is OK with the users on the site.  As I
feel it's fairly rare.!

Shipping it in a round tube  (to prevent a crease in it being folded)   will
cost roughly $7-10 Dollars for reference.

Please advise if I need to use a specific link in order to list if for sale.
I periodically acquire Heathkit items that I prefer to sell, so this site
may become very helpful to me.

Thank you.

Chris-WD8EEQ

 <mailto:Wd8eeq at comcast.net> Wd8eeq at comcast.net