[Heath] Problems with HW-101 - a possible solution

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Dec 17 22:33:01 EST 2020

Hello again, Gang:

At the suggestion of another list member, I checked the position of the notches in the
bandswitch wafers.

Of the 5 wafers, three are completely backwards. The only 2 which are correct are the final
tank coil section, and the heterodyne oscillator crystal section.

What I cannot figure out is why, given this situation, that 80, 40, and (sort of) 20 worked at all.

But, I'm not going to bother to figure that out.

After I have corrected this problem, we'll see what is left.

Thanks to all.

Ken W7EKB