[Heath] Heathkit computers

Brian Wood brianwood at qwestoffice.net
Sun Feb 2 14:26:06 EST 2020

I am interested in audio and WISH the Heathkit of old was around to make new
preamps, processors, AVRs, monoblock and stereo amps, speakers, etc. I'd
love to have something like a McIntosh that I could build myself. Still use
the AR-1302 stereo that I built in '73.

It's still my dream to get done with the ham transceiver kit we are working
on (see www.dzkit.com) and some follow-on ham projects to have time for some
cool audio kits. I tried to convince the president of Parasound to let us
turn their stuff into kits, but didn't get very far.

Sigh.

Brian, W0DZ