[Heath] Bry Carling

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:55:47 EDT 2020

All,

I am writing to impart sad news.

If you have not heard, Bry Carling passed away on June 2nd.

Bry was a pretty amazing person. He was a musician and an amateur radio
operator, to name just two of his passions.

Like many of us, I exchanged emails with Bry about amateur radio and
other topics related to radio and engineering.

A couple of years ago, and after I had planned my move from Colorado
back to Florida, Bry mentioned that he was the MC at open mic night at
the Sanford Brewery in Sanford, Florida. It turns out that my closest
friend is also one of the owners of the Sanford Brewing Company, and so
Bry and I found that we had yet another thing in common.

He will be missed.

Dave Daniel
KC0WJN