[Heath] Heath partially assembled SB-200 FS

Ken, W8EK kenw8ek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:47:51 EDT 2020

I have a Heath SB-200 HF Amplifier that is
partially assembled available.

Apparently this unit was started by a now silent
key, but was not finished.  A fair amount of
mechanical metal work has been assembled,
but very little soldering has been done.

I have parts available that I want to make
available to those needing them.  These are
NEW pristine parts.  I am amazed how bright
and brilliant the case and front panel look.
We must have gotten used to seeing paint
that is old and not near are brilliant as this.

Here is a list of SOME of the NEW parts
that are available:

Outer cabinet (also would fit SB-100/101/102,
SB-300/301, SB-400/401, etc).

Front panel

Complete set of feet, including the extension
feet for the front

Power Transformer

Power Switch

Pair of circuit breakers

Power Supply printed circuit board.  This has
been soldered, and has been completed.

Tuning Variable Capacitor

Fan motor and blower

Meter

Meter switch

SWR sensitivity pot

Set of five input tuning coils

Final tank circuit, partially assembled
to band switch

Doorknob capacitors

Antenna relay

Bifilar filament choke

Top cover aluminum plate

Other small parts (such as resistors, capacitors,
etc.) are also available.

What do you need?  Please let me know.

Thanks.

73,