[Heath] FS: Box of Heathkit HW-5400 Parts

k1el at aol.com k1el at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 10:29:04 EST 2021

I have a box of parts for the Heathkit HW5400 transceiver. This is a kit that was started many years ago and then abandoned by the owner. The front panel, display, controls/knobs are there plus the chassis and many boards and rear panel assembly. Missing are the top and bottom covers, PA assembly, and CPU board. Included is a complete set of manuals and pictorials. If you interested please email me for pictures. I would like to sell the whole lot for $90 which includes priority USPS shipping. USA only please.
Steve K1EL

K1ELatAOL.COM.  (Please substitute @ for at)