[Heath] FS: Heathkit AR3 Receiver and accessory Q multiplier

k1el at aol.com k1el at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 14:46:43 EST 2021

Old school vacuum tube general coverage receiver with BFO for CW work. A real classic.
Receiver is in working condition, I'm sure an alignment and a little TLC would help. But it's all thereand the fiberboard factory enclosure is actually in very good shape.

I have not tested the receiver with the Q multiplier so some tweaking would probably be required.
Very clean, non smoking environment.
All in all a fun project and a good start on a 50's novice station.
Email me for pictures. I would like to get $90 for both plus shipping to USA only.
This would be well packed in a heavy duty double layer shipping box.
73 Thanks,Steve K1EL
K1ELatAOL.COM  (please replace at with @)