[Heath] Lots of stuff needs to go

MICHAEL TALLENT mwtallent at comcast.net
Sat May 15 19:10:12 EDT 2021

Well in a few days I will reach the big 80.  I will be needing to downsize
pretty soon and I have a lot of radio stuff.  I would really like to find
someone who could come here to my Place in Central Kentucky and haul away
some of the great deals they will get.  I know I could go through the radios
and check them out and repair where necessary, but I have been planning to
do this for several years and I am having trouble getting motivated enough
to do it.  A lot of the gear has worked or I have restored but almost
everything has not been used for the last 10 years so I don't know what
still works.  The items are things I have bought at Hamfests or from
individuals and are not "Barn Finds", even though I have several barns on
the farm here.  So if anyone is interested here is a partial list.

Drake  R4B-T4XB  R4C-T4XC TR4 TR4C  TR4C with Noise Blanker more TR4's of
various versions.  TR7- PS7  4-AC4 all upgraded to PC Board Caps and several
MS-4 speakers.
Central Electronics  CE-200V (very nice) untested  CE-600L very nice
untested.
National several NCX-5 and restored NC-183D with matching speaker.
RME 4350 receivers matching speaker and SSB demod RME-6900 with speaker
VHF-126 converters
Heathkit Marauder, Mohawk with Speaker and Apache all very good  several
DX-60's  SB-220 about 10 hours of use I built from Kit.
Very nice complete R390A with extra parts
Hammarlund HQ-180A matching speaker very nice and PRO-310

Lots of NOS tubes
This is only a start, but maybe someone near would be interested in viewing
my 2000 sqft basement with double door walk out.

Mike Tallent W6MXV