[hp-nsp] IGMP snooping feature on small HP switches?

F J ripprapp at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:48:53 EDT 2008

Hi,Which is the smallest HP switch that support IGMP snooping? I know the "small" Extreme Summit200-24 works fine but I would like to replace that switch with a smaller one... The HP1800-8G would be nice to use, but it does not seem to support IGMP snooping.

Is anyone aware of a different brand than HP that have a small switch with IGMP-snooping that really works it would be intresting to hear about ;) Best RegardsFredrik