[huawei-nsp] Flowmon

Guillaume FORTAINE gfortaine at live.com
Fri Jun 11 07:59:37 EDT 2010

Misters,

Let me introduce myself : Guillaume FORTAINE, Engineer in Computer
Science. Me and my partners, INVEA-TECH [0] are currently working on Network Situational Awareness Solutions.
You can try FlowMon on our online demo :

https://demo.invea.cz/

Login: guest
Password: flowmondemo

By the way, please register to our partner portal to have access to
all the documentation :

http://www.invea-tech.com/support/

We would greatly appreciate to collaborate with you
on NOC Solutions because our flagship product is Flowmon that is a
comprehensive solution for IP-flows-based monitoring (NetFlow
technology). FlowMon includes high-performance standalone probes for
all types of networks up to 10 Gbps, NetFlow collectors for
visualization and analysis of network traffic statistics and plugins
extending the FlowMon functionality. Gathered network traffic
statistics enable our customers to improve their network security,
find and solve problems, perform accounting and billing, link capacity
planning, users and services monitoring or perform network traffic
optimization.

We look forward to your answer,

Best Regards,

[0] http://www.invea-tech.com