[huawei-nsp] GPON, HG8245 and.. ericsson's OLT

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Sat Sep 17 17:24:36 EDT 2011

hello,

I have an Ericsson's BLM1500 OLT on my desk.
And, I have a sample of HG8245 Huawei ONT, quite nice.
ONT was made for China Telecom, however I have already changed the
interface to default and language to english.

OLT registres Huawei ONT properly, but I have a problem with providing
services on ethernet ports @ huawei.
I have no idea what is the name of that interface that I should refere to.

Normally, for Ericsson's ONT I bind bridge with ethernet port with this
command:

bridge brdg-1 port GIGE-1-1

But, if I do it on HG8245 OLT responses that there is no such port.

So, I need some dictionary to make it running.. can I get any help here ??

Btw, I'am searching native, vanilla firmware for HG8245 to upgrade it
and unconfigure totally.

Regards,
Marcin