[huawei-nsp] Is there anybody on this list?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Tue Mar 6 05:10:17 EST 2012

Excellent! I'll be discussing that with them at our meeting on Friday, it'll be part of the test plan :-)

I currently use Junipers for getting service to our WiMAX/LTE network and for almost everything else. But I am..having..to look at Huawei now.

It just looks like it is difficult from every angle.

--
Leigh