[huawei-nsp] Is there anybody on this list?

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:39:56 EST 2012

On 6 March 2012 22:52, Leigh Porter <leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com> wrote:

> But that aside, I'm looking for a metro/edge router for MPLS services. Perhaps something like the CX200/CX300. Any comments?

My experience hasn't been too good so far, besides the CX200/CX300 are
going EOL. If need to buy a Huawei box I suggest looking at the
CX600-X1/2/4 ... family.  The don't exactly have the same
code/capabilities across the family but might be able to do the trick.
If you're not after a Huawei a Cisco ASR901/903 might be a good
option.

kind regards
Pshem