[huawei-nsp] Question about route-policy bgp for VPN

Hoang Nam Nguyen nguyenhoangnam_81 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 04:54:20 EDT 2013

Dear all !

Recently I configured a NE40 Router using version 5.6 (VRP (R) software, Version 5.60 (NE40E&80E V300R006C01SPC003)) route-policy for tagging excommutnies with below config:

route-policy vpn-to-rr permit node 1000
apply extcommunity rt XYZ rt XYZ  additive
#
bgp 65512
#
 ipv4-family vpnv4
  policy vpn-target
  peer XYZ enable
  peer XYZ route-policy vpn-to-rr export
  peer XYZ enable
  peer XYZ route-policy vpn-to-rr export
#

But after configured, I saw that sometimes (about 20 - 30 minutes) Routes in VPN has flapped but BGP/IGP not. I'm not familiar with Huawei Router so dont know how to debug this problem.

Anyones can advice some debug's command on Huawei Router or Knowledge Base Website/Forum ?

Thanks in advance

Nam