[huawei-nsp] igmp for access-users on vpn-instance

Tudor Capatina Tudor at nedlook.nl
Wed Jun 7 08:24:01 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to enable igmp on a ME60 towards some access-users connected on subinterface GigabitEthernet1/0/1.1000 in a certain vpn-instance. However when I check igmp on that interface it reports it is only enabled on public net and not on the respective vpn-instance. Am I missing anything config-wise to getting this to work

Config is below:

multicast routing-enable

ip vpn-instance Customer
ipv4-family
  route-distinguisher 101:101
  multicast routing-enable
#
interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1
undo shutdown
igmp enable
multicast binding vpn-instance Customer
#
interface GigabitEthernet1/0/1.1000
pppoe-server bind Virtual-Template 1
ipv6 enable
ipv6 address auto link-local
igmp enable
user-vlan 1000 1199
bas
#
  access-type layer2-subscriber default-domain authentication inet
  roam-domain inet
  client-option82
#
igmp vpn-instance Customer

--

display igmp interface gi1/0/1
Interface information of VPN-Instance: public net

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Tudor Capatina