[inet-ops] Cidr report here?

Joe Provo jzp-inetops at rsuc.gweep.net
Mon Dec 13 13:43:46 EST 2004

Jeared, Geoff, et al,

Maybe the cidr report should get distribution here
for actual discussion of the data?  I got several
private replies indicating that the spate of nanog-
banning has indeed had a chilling effect on real
dialog. I'd like to followup some of Michael's
further exmaination of the metrics showing imrpovment,
but don't feel it would be intellectually honest
to do so in a forum where I know people are interested
and have value to add yet are self-censoring.

Cc'd to people who publicly commented and may not
be on inet-ops, bcc'd to those wwho privately
commented for similar reasons.

Cheers,

Joe

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE