[inet-ops] Cidr report here?

Joe Provo jzp-inetops at rsuc.gweep.net
Tue Dec 14 03:16:14 EST 2004

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 11:09:15PM -0500, Jared Mauch wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 01:43:46PM -0500, Joe Provo wrote:
> > Jeared, Geoff, et al,
>
> 	Not sure who the Jeared person is, but speaking as
> a Jared-type of person, i've permitted that address to post to the
> list.

As well as "Jared, master of Puck" you'll also going to be known as
"Jared, forgiver of typos". :-P

> 	i could also create a cidr-report-discuss type list, but a forum
> like this would probally be better suited, as it may get a broader
> audience.  (but i could also be wrong).

My point exactly; rather than pigeonhole into something specifically
about the report, it is high time this available generalized discussion
forum was used. Hopefully it will spur additional use of this resource.

As ever, thanks!

Joe

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE