[iptv-users] STB/video stream monitoring

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Jul 2 00:30:17 EDT 2009

Since we use a state-wide shared head end , if there's an issue with an
encoder other service providers in the state see it, too.  Additionally the
organization that manages the headend has Ineoquest, too.  Today we pick up
the MPEG-2 video over OC-3s, so we have all the ATM PM counters, too, in
regards to transport.

Frank