[iptv-users] Amino trivia

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Mon Jul 13 15:26:54 EDT 2009

I learned from our middleware vendor that the A530-5004 was spun
specifically for SES Americom, so for those purchasing A530's make sure you
get the right "sub-version".  Our middleware vendor has tested against the
A530-5001 and A530-5010.

them.  The firmware of the -5001 and -5004 is definitely different -- the
"BIOS" page makes that clear.  The middleware fails when performing the
image signature check.

Frank