[iptv-users] ADB [was: Open source IPTV bits]

Alex Moen alexm at ndtel.com
Fri Jun 12 15:55:20 EDT 2009

It has been ***GREAT***.  ADB is the most responsive, easy-to-work-
with STB manufacturer that I have worked with.  They were first to
market with a viable MPEG2/4 SD/HD box.  They have a great R&D lab and
excellent customer service.  I can call our tech contact, who really
does understand the technology and the reality, and will get answers
and responses very quickly.  We are completely sold on ADB.

Latens middleware is using ADB as well.  So is ADB's own middleware,
called Osmosys, which is very popular in Europe but not yet released
here.

Alex