[iptv-users] JDSU tester

Adam Palmblad adam.palmblad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:12:26 EDT 2010

We haven't really tried out JDSU, to expensive for what you get if you ask
me.
For monitoring and stream analyzing I recommend Agama technologies, good
solutions and pricing as well. We have been using them for five years and
haven't found anything that do the job better, even if they could do some
things better though. ;o)

//Adam