[iptv-users] Minerva 4

John Watson john.watson at vtc.net
Thu Feb 25 13:24:03 EST 2010

Alex,
We moved from the Myrio 3.7 platform to Minerva 4.0 and have had relatively few issues with it. The only caveat is that we are still running the older 3.2 software on the set top boxes, both Amino and Entone. There were some issues with the 4.0 clients that we were not willing to subject our customers too, so we opted for the older client when we cut into service last month. Those issues have since been fixed on the 4.0 SP1 HP1 client, but we have not yet deployed it. We intend to wait and let others discover any new problems.

Feel free to call me if you have any specific questions or concerns. While far from an expert, I am opinionated <grin>.

John Watson
Network Engineering
Valley Telecom Group
(520) 384-8974