[iptv-users] EPG Guide Data for Local Channels - Minerva 4.1

Richard Cavin rcavin at vtci.net
Wed Jun 1 15:53:51 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Has anyone created an automated tool (program) that will create and
maintain the EPG guide data and schedules for local channels?

We're running Minerva 4.1 and Gemstar. We've successfully edited these
files "manually" but are looking for an automated tool.

The files are the program.dat and schedule.dat in the localepg series of
folders. The format is pretty straight forward just wanted to know if
something was already out there or if a company had developed something.

If not, we'll probably just develop something internally.

Thanks

Regards,

Richard Cavin

Network Manager

Valley Telephone Cooperative, Inc.

480 S. 6th Street

Raymondville, TX.  78580-2487

Phone:  (956) 642-1227

E-mail:  rcavin at vtci.net <mailto:rcavin at vtci.net>

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  It may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
material immediately from your computer or device.