[iptv-users] EPG Guide Data for Local Channels - Minerva 4.1

Alex Moen alexm at ndtel.com
Thu Jun 2 09:46:00 EDT 2011

The really sad thing is that we *shouldn't* have to do this...  I
don't know about you guys, but I have been asking for a better way to
manage this for 5 years now, along with a lot of other simple things.
Minerva does not seem to be very responsive to the wants and needs of
their customers, and frankly I for one am getting tired of it,
especially with the cost of support that we are paying.

</rant>

Sorry about that... "It" got off the chain again.

Alex