[iptv-users] Multicast video stream to EIA analog channel

Adam Palmblad adam.palmblad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 13:55:53 EST 2012

Hi Matt,

Without looking to deep in to the case I guess that you could use VLC
and a PCI slot in card with RF modulator as output. There are a wide
range of high and low end cards available, at least for PAL which is
my ball park over here in Europe ;-)

Also, an interesting solution is to use an Amino STB that have RF
output(like the 110) I've done it in the lab as a POC for a cheap IP
to PAL solution. The modulator leaks a bit into neighbour frequencies,
depending on your needs you could either filter it or let it be. This
solution is really cheap and actually do the job quite well.

Best regards, Adam