[iptv-users] Message when some channel gets out

Welisson Tomé welissontome at ig.com.br
Thu Aug 25 16:18:05 EDT 2016

Hello Guys,

I've been running ffmpeg to created a message stream when some channel
gets out just to notice our customer and with it avoid calling
unnecessary to our call-center, however i've been noticed that this
command down every time, and we need to restart whole time, to do this i
have a monitoring script, then i could realize that this is a quite
unstable, and i would like to know what you are using to show a messagem
noticed when some channel gets out.

Thank you

--
Welisson Tomé