[iptv-users] Middleware Recommendations

Alex Moen alexm at ndtel.com
Tue Jun 7 12:21:12 EDT 2016

We started out our IPTV life as a Minerva 2.5 customer, and continued up
until Minerva 5.  We then jumped ship and migrated to Innovative Systems.

Night and day, with the light being Innovative Systems.  I cannot stress
enough how much better IS is at their product, support, customer service
and just everything.  I would never, ever recommend Minerva over IS.

Even the migration went without a hitch.

Just my $.02...

Good luck!

Alex

On 06/07/2016 11:16 AM, Justin Krejci wrote:
> Innovative Systems and Minerva are the two main middleware vendors we've
> looked at with Amino and ADB for STB boxes.
>
> Currently we are looking at Innovative Systems for the solid stability
> at the sacrifice of not being guinea pigs for new features.
>
> Any other feature rich but more importantly stable vendors worth
> investigating for a US IPTV deployment? Success stories welcome too.
>
> Thanks!
> Justin

Alex Moen
NSTII