[iptv-users] RES: Discuss about network topology

Julian Eble julian.eble at redeunifique.com.br
Wed Jun 8 14:33:31 EDT 2016

Hello,

I`m using here PIM too.

The OLT`s are ZTE.

Thanks,

Julian

De: iptv-users [mailto:iptv-users-bounces at puck.nether.net] Em nome de Welisson Tomé via iptv-users
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2016 12:00
Para: João Serra <mulder3 at gmail.com <mailto:mulder3 at gmail.com> >
Cc: iptv-users at puck.nether.net <mailto:iptv-users at puck.nether.net>
Assunto: Re: [iptv-users] Discuss about network topology

Actually it was just a supposition, because i was thinking this would be the better way to reduce the multicast domain.

so, in this case you are using this vpls as a unique domain mpls, and at head and tail are you routing this traffic by PIM-SSM?

Tks

---
Welisson Tomé