[Irtf-rr] RE: is some of your work with bala on cluster graphs relevant here?

jiawang at research.att.com jiawang at research.att.com
Tue Dec 24 17:06:07 EST 2002

Hi Min,

Bala Krishnamurthy and I did some work on modeling the topology of IP
address block distribution in the Internet. We had two papers related
this topic.

On Network-Aware Clustering of Web Clients, by Balachander Krishnamurthy
and Jia Wang, Proceedings of ACM SIGCOMM'2000.
Topology Modeling via Cluster Graphs, by Balachander Krishnamurthy and
Jia Wang, Proceedings of ACM SIGCOMM Internet Measurement Workshop,
2001.

You can find them on my web page
http://www.research.att.com/~jiawang/my_research.html

Jia