[Irtf-rr] Just an idea for a self organiziong IPv6 address space network

Dmitri Krioukov dima@krioukov.net
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 13:52:55 +0300

Curtis,

Yes, but my comment would be that it's evolving.
Of course, it's very interesting to know what it
looks like today but what is more interesting is
to know the evolutionary dynamics of the Internet
topology and hierarchy. Search for reasonable explanations
of emerging of power laws (see this one, for example:
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/461232.html), which turned
out to be a surprise for many, is probably the first
well-defined step on this path.
--
dima.