[Irtf-rr] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-routing-reqs-02.txt

avri avri at psg.com
Thu Dec 4 01:12:18 EST 2003

Hi,

After the two weeks for the last call went by, I made several editorial
changes that had been recommended.

There were also, in private email, some recommendations for altering
the requirements themselves.  Most of these changes  would have changed
what was being reported on.  Without reconvening the each of the groups
who did the original submissions, I felt that these were changes I
should not make in a work that reports on the activities of 2 now
closed groups.

I plan to submit this to the RFC editor for release as an Informational
RFC at this point.

Thanks to all who commented.

a.

Begin forwarded message: