[Irtf-rr] New subgroup being formed

avri at psg.com avri at psg.com
Thu Feb 26 20:14:50 EST 2004

Hi,

As mentioned in December I have been working with Dima to set up a
sub-group on routing algorithm scalability.  We have worked out a draft
charter and it can be found at:
http://psg.com/~avri/irtf/FDR-Scalability-charter-03.htm

I would like to give the group as a whole a chance to review and
comment on the charter before finalizing the creation of the subgroup.
I plan to do this after the upcoming IETF meeting.

I thank those of you who contacted me privately about this topic after
my Dec email.  Those who wish to comment are welcome to do so either on
the list or privately to Dima and/or me, as they wish.

thanks
a.