[Irtf-rr] San Diego IETf Meeting

john.loughney at nokia.com john.loughney at nokia.com
Tue Jul 20 06:29:21 EDT 2004

Thierry & Avri,

> > 2. I have not received any feedback since I became chair of the group
> > fro the micro-mobilty sub-group.
>
> Well, not from me, I don't work in this area. But I was thinking that
> people involved in new RO schemes (e.g. LIN6) would do something in this
> group, any reason why they don't do so ?

Speaking as the team leader of the micro-mobilty sub-group, I have to
say that the work is on hiatus.  There was some interest in the work,
but no active contributors, so I felt best to put the work on hold.
If there is renewed interest in this work, we could spin up the work
with some fresh blood.  With Avri's approval, we could have a short
discussion on this list to see if there is interest, and then continue
the work on a sub-list, if warrented.

br,
John

BTW - LIN6 isn't really 'new' - its been discussed, on and off, for several
years in the IPv6, Mobile IP and Multi6 WGs.