[Irtf-rr] RR-FS subgroup formed

=?gb2312?q?Jing=20Shen?= jshen_cad at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Mar 9 07:27:44 EST 2004

When reading the charter description, I want to know
will that be interested to investigate logical map of
internet when considering VPN ?

What does "several algorithms recently obtained in the
distributed computation theory" stands for ?

Is that a time to measure and analize internet traffic
characteristics ?  Is those conclusion from Von
Paxson's work stays to be truth in current internet?

--- avri at psg.com µÄÕýÎÄ£º> As announced before IETF59,
the FDR scalability
> subgroup has been
> established.
>
> Information on the subgroup can be found at:
>
> http://rr-fs.caida.org/
>
> and and extended description of the problem to be
> worked on can be
> found at:
>
> http://rr-fs.caida.org/charter-long.html

> A BGP Stability subgroup and a Routing Policy
> subgroup are currently
> being discussed and the draft charters will be
> floated on this list as
> soon as they are ready.
>
> a.

=====