[j-nsp] Routing-instances import

Richard A Steenbergen ras@e-gerbil.net
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 21:23:09 -0400

Ok so, I'm trying to do some filter based forwarding with different
policies for different traffic. Following the examples on juniper.net, I
have multiple routing-instances, a rib-group, and interface routes being
imported.

The problem is, all the examples pretty much stop at:

routing-instances {
    blah {
        instance-type forwarding;
        routing-options {
            static {
                route 1.2.3.0/24 discard;
            }
        }
    }
}

Which is well and good, but it doesn't get really useful until you can
import routes (with varying policies) from other RIBs (like inet.0).

The question is, how? I can find absolutily no useful documentation on the
subject. Under routing-instances routing-options, the commands auto-export
and interface-import/export are apparently completely undocumented on the
website. Is there something I'm missing here?

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras@e-gerbil.net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras