[j-nsp] rpd crash

Josef Buchsteiner josefb@juniper.net
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:01:34 +0100

At 06:27 AM 11/20/2002, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
>Ok so, I have been asked to pass this little problem along from a friend
>with an M10 and no support contract.

better your friend has a support contract ;-)

>It seems every 2 minutes or so, rpd crashes with the following assertion:

please pass the following information onto the support alias.

show chassis hardware
show version
show configuration
file list detail /var/tmp

Look at the following directory /var/tmp
and there will be a core file rpd.core.x

Please upload this file/files to ftp.juniper.net/pub/incoming/
and add the case# to this file which you get
when you send all this information to support@juniper.net

thank you
Josef