[j-nsp] output drops

Clayton Fiske clay@bloomcounty.org
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:54:07 -0800

File sharing isn't forbidden on everyone's network. I think as
an ISP I'd lose plenty of customers with such a policy.

The short answer is, you probably need more bandwidth. Is your
peak utilization close to the maximum 45mbit/sec this interface
can pass? Your utilization is already at 29Mbits in this case.

-c