[j-nsp] BGP error messages

Tay Chee Yong tcy@pacific.net.sg
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:20:38 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Hi Daniel,

Thanks again for the info. However, may I know if there is any bug ID that is
associating to this particular incident? Tried searching on the knowledge
database for this incident in support.unispherenetworks.com, but couldn't find
it.

Do you happened to have the URL, as I need to forward it to my customer. Thanks
again.

Regards,
Cheeyong