[j-nsp] JunOScript in Java?

Jason Parsons jparsons-juniper@saffron.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:47:08 -0400

No responses here, so let's try broadening the query.  Is there anyone
with experience on JunOScript at all that would be interested in
sharing their views?  I'm specifically looking for experiences with
error handling, configuration locking, and related problems.

Any issues you've encountered or tips would be appreciated.

Thank you.
   - Jason Parsons