[j-nsp] Sylog port filtering

Julian Eccli je at juniper.net
Thu Apr 10 20:36:19 EDT 2003

Hendro,

Put term 12 before term 9 and see if it works as expected.

Right now you "count" and "accept" everything with term 9 since it matches all udp traffic before it even gets to term 12.  The order of your terms matters.

I assume you also want to police UDP traffic, so you should add "policer udp-250k" in the then clause in term 9 for this action to take effect.

-Julian

Julian Eccli, JNCIE-M #32
Juniper Networks, JTAC
www.juniper.net