[j-nsp] configuration groups and firewall filter term order

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Apr 11 11:21:57 EDT 2003

	Hello Phil ,  Hmm ,  This list seems a good place to mine for
	ER's .  The work around was very nice of you to provide .
	Even if it is being a (imo) bit noisy .  Too many extra groups to
	define a single entry .  I for one would like to request that the
	design team review the "controlling how a 'group' statement is
	ordered in the apply-groups" as Mr. Coleman asked .  Tia ,  JimL