[j-nsp] Classify packets with BGP community policy

Josef Buchsteiner josefb at juniper.net
Tue Apr 15 13:08:22 EDT 2003

At 11:58 AM 4/15/2003, Guy Davies wrote:

>Hi Josef,
>
>I think this would actually be (at least partially) under Policy Framework,
>rather than Interfaces and CoS.

yes... those are the kind of features which have there right on
being explained in each of them. I just thought the most of them
which is not obvious is in the interface book and there are pointers
in the policy book which points you to the interface configuration.
I do miss the pointer the other way around though. I will ask the
doc groups to add a pointer so it clears any ambiguities.

thanks
Josef