[j-nsp] BGP Route Reflector

MPuras at solunet.com MPuras at solunet.com
Mon Apr 21 16:12:38 EDT 2003

I dont believe that fully meshing the clients  (routers C, D and E) will
solve this problem.  The "no-client-reflect" is configured under the
peer-group that defines Router C, D and E (i.e. the clients) not Router A.
So Router B will still advertise the router to router A.  Router A will then
drop it due to the same cluster-id being configured.  The only fix to this
given the scenario at present is to change the cluster-id on router A (or
B).

Thanks,

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support
Mailto: mpuras at solunet.com
Direct: (321) 309-1410
888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)