[j-nsp] Classify packets with BGP community policy

Guy Davies Guy.Davies at telindus.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 15:02:15 EDT 2003

Hi Alexander,

You've not configured a rewrite rule.  Therefore, your packets should
be going into the correct queue but, when they get to the next hop,
they'll still have the original classification.  I'm assuming, of
course, that this is putting the packets into the relevant queue
(although there's no sign of any queue definitions for
assured-forwarding in your config.

Regards,

Guy