[j-nsp] implementing filters on all interfaces

Adam Szymajda aszymajd at wp.pl
Wed Apr 23 12:14:46 EDT 2003

Hi!

Do you know any way to implement filters on all the interfaces
simultaneously? I mean sth like cisco's "ip receive acl".

And another thing - did any one of you used vrrp with 5.5R3.1
software? It occurs to me that the GE interfaces, on which the
vrrp is configured, hang after applying a heavy load to them.

Regards,
Adam.