[j-nsp] implementing filters on all interfaces

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Wed Apr 23 09:32:09 EDT 2003

Note sure that I follow; the approach I demonstrated catches all
logical units, which should in turn catch all VLAN IDs as there is a
one to one mapping between the two.

Something like:

test {
    interfaces {
        <fe-*> {
            unit <512-526> {
                family inet {
                    filter {
                        input test;
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

Should catch all FEs with units in the range of 512-526. If these
units are associated with VLANs, then all the better, I say.

HTHs