[j-nsp] Source based routing on m160 with Junos 5.5R2.3

Ronan Mclaughlin (QB/EMC) ronan.mclaughlin at ericsson.com
Thu Aug 7 08:56:42 EDT 2003

Assuming I read correctly that you own the M160 in the scenario :
You could set up differnet routing instances locally and use Filter based forwarding to forward traffic in your local router based on source address.

https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos55/swconfig55-policy/html/firewall-config21.html

/Ronan