[j-nsp] About Q-pic.

Gary Tate gtate at juniper.net
Thu Aug 28 10:23:02 EDT 2003

The Q Performance Processor enabled pics has been released and we have
an assortment of pics enabled with the new QPP.

You can search out external website for details of the PICs available
or contact you Juniper sales or support contact.

These are the channelized pics and we also have Ethernet PICS 1 port GE
SPF-QPP pics

4-port                        ChDS-3 PIC (with QPP)
10-port                       ChE1 PIC (with QPP)
1-port                        ChOC-12 PIC (with QPP)
1-port                        ChSTM-1 PIC (with QPP)

Can you clarify what you mean by 'does it work for worms' ?

Gary