[j-nsp] Community based prepends.

Phil Rosenthal pr at isprime.com
Fri Dec 12 17:14:19 EST 2003

Hello.

As this topic has been raised in the autonomous-system thread, We are
planning on implementing community-based prepends for bgp customers,
which given the featureset available today, I think requires different
export policies for every peer.

Should I actually be putting each peer in it's own group because of
this? I have my peer groups organized by similar physical/logical
characteristics (customers, public peers, private peers, transit, etc),
but even as it is now, many of them have their own import/export
policies to filter customers, use transit's communities (inbound and
outbound).

--Phil Rosenthal
ISPrime, Inc.